Monday, November 23, 2009

For Your Entertainment

Crazy AMA's got me to witness Jennifer Lopez perform her song Louboutins and do a stunt of jumping off a man's back and falling on her bottom.  Good thing she's got a good cushion there.  :-)  Very professionally, she continued to finish her boxing inspired number.

The performance to cap the night was from my favorite American Idol contestant, Adam Lambert.  He sang his single "For Your Entertainment" from his solo debut album, Adam Lambert For Your Entertainment, which will be out on November 23. 

The production was gothic, glammed rock and roll with a little or too much of entertainment ranging from S&M, crotch grabbing, head-shoving to crotch dance, gay kissing, and trip and tumble stunts.  He surely got my attention.  His voice could have been better as seen from his AI days.  I am left astounded whether that performance will get me to rush to buy his album.  It seems that I am not moving yet.  Hopefully, his album will be better than his performance at the 2009 AMA's.

No comments:

Post a Comment