Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

RS have called earlier but I was not able to catch the call.  I was at church in Fuquay-Varina attending the Easter vigil.  I looked at my phone to see the post RS have posted at our high school batch page.  It was a picture of a former classmate whom we have been talking about before when he was here.  That was not what's important.  I sent RS a text message: "Happy easter keka.  Higit kaninu man keng kadahilanang ali mu balu. :-) ".  
He replied: "Hahaha. How sweet! Happy Easter! Ingat."

RS will never know why Easter is an important holiday for me for him.

I look forward to meeting RS again.  This time I hope we can spend time together and I will have the courage to tell him how I feel.  I am very thankful with how everything turned out since our infamous diary discovery encounter in that dreary December 1, 1991.
Again RS, Happy Easter to you....my Easter bunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment