Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pedals

So, the plan I had yesterday didn't happen until today.  At least one of them.  I got my bike exercise machine for a reasonable price.  It would be better if I benefit from it. 

I went to the store and got it a little late at night so there won't be a lot of people in line at the cashier.  One downfall for that is not a lot of help from the store for manpower.  I carried the thing all the way to my car in a little push cart.  Nevertheless. I don't want to get pissed so I just shrugged that off. 

It took me a little over an hour to assemble it.  Barely had time to try it for a couple of minutes.  To my surprise, it was very quiet.  I mean, really quiet.  I could watch television or chat on the phone while I'm on it.  The break in will be tomorrow.  I am already tired now and need the much required sleep for my body.  Let's see how far I could go on that bike.

Here's to a better health for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment