Friday, July 2, 2010

Sugar Bear

It was late... very late in the evening and still RS called just to report that our HS principal has arrived in NJ.  I would have wanted to come and meet up with them, but I already have set plans for the long weekend.  I will be watching Adam Lambert's concert at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC.  The concert will be on Saturday, then by Sunday at 2 am, I should be ready to drive about 5.5 hours to attend a morning Christening of my friend's daughter in VA.  Hectic schedule?  You bet. 

Late night talks with RS have always been a rollercoaster, specially tonight.  I have seen a soft spot in him I haven't seen before.  He is one who regard friends dearly.  In return, he is vunerable to his feelings, that he is easily hurt by them.  The price for being a softee. 

I am more used to RS being silly.  I do not even have to put out the story about my diary that he stole and read, and have others read.  A part of my growing up years that I had to weather in an all boys school.  In reality, I do not even have an ill-feeling about that today.  I cannot recall an ill-feeling about it before too.  There should have been, but it must be buried deep down in me.  Or simply put as forgiven and forgotten.

I love RS, and everyone who has significantly touched my life.  They are the little blocks who molded me to who I am today.  A wrecked bitch.  LOL.

LSS.  Elton John's "Someone Saved My Life Tonight". 

No comments:

Post a Comment