Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Amzaing Race 18, Desperate Housewives and The Celebrity Apprentice

Tonight, I was juggling over three shows I was following for this season. They are the finale of The Amazing Race 18: Unfinished business, Desperate Housewives and Celebrity Apprentice. Thank God for DVR.


I started off with The Amazing Race finale as it got me hooked while I was rooting for two teams: the cowboys Jet and Cord, and best friends Zev and Justin. This may get me hanged, but having a friend who has Asperger’s Syndrome made me curious. If I were Justin, I will be having a hard laugh all day. I have previously watched Zev and Justin on The Amazing Race 15. I felt bad when they had to go home after finishing 1st on the fourth leg of the race as the team lost Zev’s passport. With the TAR rules, they were disqualified. I have admired the team’s dynamics to be best friends.

A few years back, my housemate got me hooked on Desperate Housewives. I started watching in season 4 but thanks to re-runs, I think I was able to watch every single episode. This will always be a mainstay on our Sunday nights.

Before I turned off the television and start on my notes that I have not finished since Thursday, I have to have a glimpse of what’s happening to Celebrity Apprentice. I have not watched the whole episode but had the critical time I needed to see - the boardroom scene. The disappointment of Zev and Justin finishing 4th on TAR was replaced by the joy of watching Star Jones being fired. It was all that I needed to have a goodnight sleep.

But of course, I will not sleep until some of my notes are finished. I have to do my job now.

No comments:

Post a Comment