Monday, October 12, 2009

Play


I love perfumes.  It's one of the bonding moments my friends and I had in high school.  One of the teachers actually tagged our group as the "fragrant ones".  I didn't know if I'll be flattered, specially if it was an old man on his retirement who would compliment us.  We went to his wake a few years ago bringing flowers, just to remind him that we were the "fragrant ones".

Perfume as gift is classic for me.  It is quite expected if I want to play it safe.  I have been complimented for good choices anyway.  :-)   Usually, I shop for perfume with AL.  We try all bottles and samples until our noses can't keep up with us.  And both of us get our fragant presents from RD when he comes home.  And we'll be wearing them on the first night out that week.

The perfumes I have worn ranges from Armani to Zegna.  Some bad choices in between.  I used to have a scent I wear to work, to shopping, meeting friends, bar hopping, to church, to bed, and just about anything.  It's been a while since I bought my last bottle.  I still have stocks of them but I wanted to try the new fragrance of Givenchy Play.  If it will be the intense or not, I do not know yet but, I really wanted to scout for a new scent.   Maybe next time AL will be with me to shop for perfumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment