Wednesday, September 16, 2009

America's Choice

Well, America's got their winner with the 35 year old, unemployed,  ex-chicken catcher from Kentucky, Kevin Skinner.  Kevin won the hearts of the Americans after his very emotional rendition of Garth Brook's "If Tomorrow Never Comes" during AGT's audition.   Truthfully, I'm not into the country music myself  but, if I hear a good song, I would appreciate it.  That was one of them.

Kevin continued to rise in popularity singing country songs.  His very country southern accent on those heartfelt lyrics and his acoustic guitar worked wonders.  I just didnt have that same fondness though with his last song, Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing".  Nevertheless, here's to his win, and better opportunity in the Sin City.


No comments:

Post a Comment