Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Enter Sandman

It's late and I am not sleepy at all. I have watched the series I recorded earlier to somehow feel sleepy if I get tired. Apparently, it did not work as I find myself blogging.

Searching through my mellow collection of music, I was hopeful that it will magically send me off to sleep. I came across some of my most played songs, Astrud Gilberto's "A Certain Sadness", Jason Mraz' "Mr. Curiosity", Shane Mack's "Lie To Me", and Metallica's "Enter Sandman". Well, Enter Sandman became more of a wish than a song.

Here! Films' "Shelter" is one of the few movies I've watched more than once. Soundtrack has a cool vibe of a laid back, relaxed sound of the California surf. The movie is really good too. I guess that was subjective. The film was quite true to its emotions.

I don't think I have the time to watch Shelter again because I really wanted to sleep but, I have searched if Shane Mack finally has his own album out. What a bummer!! None!

No comments:

Post a Comment