Sunday, September 27, 2009

Series


Lately I found that I have been recording a lot of TV programs in my DVR.  A lot of good ones that I have been watching have started or will start their new season -- Project Runway  (US and Philippines), Oprah and Ellen Degeneres,  So You Think You Can Dance, America's Next Top Model, Dancing With The Stars, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Lie To Me and the one that I have been waitng for this weekend - Desperate Housewives.   Lame choices!  Don't get me wrong... truly they're funny and entertaining but, I don't think it will be a good topic for conversation when you try to impress my target age group.   I guess I should just stick to The Soup with Joel McHale, and Chelsea Lately for my weekly dose of laughs. 

Nothing compares to two of my choices this week in the big screen.  The movies I watched focused on the future... on how boring it will be.  One of them is Surrogates.  I have raved to watch this on its first day of showing only to be disappointed with the pace of the story.  Bruce Willis was just... well, I'll just say one of his forgettable ones.   The better of the two was 9... not!  Geez, I just made an old joke in there and it was not even funny to me.  9 was a yawn but the Occupational Therapist and I managed to get some laughs out of it.

I promise to stay away from the big screen until I get a good review of a movie that I would really want to watch. 

Last August, when I was in Michigan, my uncle asked me if I have a  favorite movie. It just dawned on me that I really have no favorites.  Being a Libra, I have to be fair and play no favorites.  No friend of mine will believe that.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment