Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Imelda Factor


Recently, after watching Logan Neitzel wear his silver John Varvatos high top Converse shoes, I remembered wanting to buy the same shoes online on Saks Fifth Avenue early this year.  What prevented me?!  $145 + tax + shipping.  LOL.  Probably procrastination too, which often happens.  Anyway, these were limited edition shoes and I cannot find them anymore online, at least in my size.  :-(  I guess I have to settle for the low cut ones, or a different color, or something classic.

Logan is one of the designers competing for Project Runway season 6 aired on MyLifetime network.  He is the only fit and good looking designer to grace the show  this season.  His designs are edgy, and rock and roll except for the last one where he made a 50's blue dress with black lace complete with a feathered hairpiece... reminiscent of an 80's prom dress.  His was one of the worst 3 but, he was not eliminated.

Tomorrow's challenge will be to create a design using newspapers.   Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment